Semagic 1.2RC2, limited unicode support, for Windows 95/98/ME.
Source code could always be taken here.
Read here about unicode support in both versions.
- Macros (Ctrl-Alt-M)
- Ability to create link to user with arbitrary name (look at Make link dialog), like this: Brad Fitzpatrick. Note: this is not supported by server and thus will lead to huge HTML code inserted in your post.
- Help is now a control bar. You can describe custom shortcuts in file help_custom.html. Do not edit help.html - it'll be overwritten by installer.
- Text color picker (in the toolbar)
- Wrap with tag (Alt-W)
- New shortcuts - look at Help. Note: some new shortcuts, like Ctrl-Alt-W accept two parameters, the parameters should be delimited by "!" sign. E.g. if you type "test!strong", select it and press Ctrl-Alt-W it'll lead to <strong>test</strong>
- Offline mode - Just edit button in login-dialog
- Web menu and Logout added to tray menu
- Don't e-mail comments post option
- Find.. and Replace.. in Edit menu
- Music detection in STP Player
- New dialog appears when you may loose your post.
- Save/Open file now works as usual, e.g. it remembers file name.
- You may now change subject field height
- Stop flashing added to main menu
Many thanx to gera, he was the initial contributor of the above features.
Fixed: a lot :)
RC means Release Candidate, first RC was internal release. I'm about to fix this state and after testing period release stable 1.2 version.